This mural is not of a man, but of a nightingale.

When submitting an appeal, please use the below format:

Title of the Wayspot: [夢ちゃん with purpleman] English translation(Yume with purpleman)

Correct Title:[淀川のナイチンゲール] English translation(Nightingale on Yodogawa)

Curent Discription:[淀川区のゆるきゃら夢ちゃん。そして謎の紫男。何者なのか。]

English translation(Yume-chan, a yurukyara of Yodogawa Ward. And the mysterious purple man. Who is he?)

Correct Discription:[アーティスト BAKIBAKI氏が新型コロナウイルス感染拡大と闘う医療従事者への応援と敬意をこめて作成したウォールアート。ここから淀川ウォールアートプロジェクト「淀壁」が始まった。]English translation(Artist BAKIBAKI created this wall art in support and respect for medical workers fighting the spread of the new coronavirus. This is where the Yodogawa Wall Art Project "淀壁" began.)

City: [Osaka]

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [NA]

Photos to support your claim: [Attach photo]

Additional information:

Here is an online article for your reference. Please check it out.

Article.

The first Yodogawa Wall Art Project "Nightingale on Yodogawa" is completed. Up-and-coming artist BAKIBAKI delivers his respect and support for medical professionals.

March 31, 2021 16:20

BAKIBAKI, an artist based in Yodogawa Ward, Osaka who is active both in Japan and abroad, initiated this art project with WALL SHARE Co.

With support from the Yodogawa Ward Office and cooperation from companies in the area, the first wall painting of the project was completed.

What is the Yodogawa Wall Art Project?

The Yodogawa Wall Art Project was launched by artist BAKIBAKI in response to the recent re-expansion of the new coronavirus and the unknown threat it poses.

While I should respect Wayfinder's approval of Wayspot, I feel that in this case the creator of the wall art should take precedence and I am petitioning for a change in the title and description. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Comments