Why are YOU doing the Spain Global Reviewer Challenge?

This is a poll, so it’s going to be limited in what you can pick, but I thought it would be nice to see.

If you’re doing it for more than one reason, think of your main one.

Why are YOU doing the Spain Global Reviewer Challenge? 109 votes

To get the Upgrades
33%
Rodensteiner-PGOjabrevno-INGP1dg3ySlayer-PGORyuuVanDraco-PGOElijustrying-INGFunneIWeb-INGpatsufredo-PGOElgambinoJoyBoy-PGOkawin240-INGLokiBV-PGOkamikatze07-INGRickIsDeNaam-INGYkrichard-PGOMegaTrainerRed-PGORiebida-INGCrithinkDan-PGOsmantz0rZ-PGOGabrBac-PGOAndyTivz-PGOstephen22201-ING 37 votes
To have a virtual tour of Spain nominations
13%
Robert4444-INGJSteve0-INGNianticAaronKalaless-INGTroIIfarer-INGSiIverLyra-PGOschnupto-PGO26thDoctor-PGOSunlitgarden-INGyanagiwind-PGOEheufaucan-PGONianticTintino-INGScrawnyMeowth1-PGOwilliam37477474-PGOauntergoafa-PGO 15 votes
For the Ingress rewards
2%
InvestigateXM-INGtehstone-INGAgentMeadify-ING 3 votes
For the Pokémon GO rewards
7%
rvc113-PGONordrana-PGOHilijix-PGOShepeteksht-PGOEduPolones-PGONorbertG82-PGOBlueMissty-PGOafod11-PGO 8 votes
For all of the game rewards
0%
KaptainSpikey-ING 1 vote
For all of the rewards (Upgrades/Ingress/Pokémon GO)
30%
CarolFigueiraRS-PGOLaraCroft7X9-PGOPkmnTrainerJ-INGAdriano90pl-PGOHikaru588-INGDaemare-PGOSirKingIke-PGOBelahzur-INGatlanteceleste-PGOPokegalAneesa-PGOOctopusRadula-INGcharlahinkle-PGOMaxyme99-PGOSaser92-PGOHallDaCounselor-PGOLizzyBDarcy-PGOLadyofSwanLake-PGOvop020506-INGAdnyEdge-PGOtomwe-PGO 33 votes
For another reason (such as seeing how the Wayfarer Challenge toggle works)
4%
oscarmn18-PGOShilfiell-INGcacoethescrbndi-INGTokekkebo-PGObabybugjen-PGO 5 votes
There’s a challenge on‽
0%
I want to say something else you forgot about
3%
AgentX1976-INGPaulingZubat-PGOMargariteDVille-ING29andCounting-PGO 4 votes
I am not doing this challenge
2%
Purptacular-PGOJJKabels-PGOChristinaRS2610-PGO 3 votes
Tagged:

Comments