1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Approved Wayspots not syncing with Pokémon GO
At the moment, 4 of my approved wayspots do not sync with Pokémon GO over several weeks. On the known issus section, there is a post from 2020 that should have been resolved (https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/3145/resolved-approved-wayspots-not-syncing-with-pokemon-go#latest), but obviously, this (or a similar) issue did appear again.
Following approved wayspots are affected:
- "Maibaum in Lützelburg" (Georgenstraße 22, 86456 Gablingen, Germany), 48.463695, 10.793659;
- "Kirchbrunnen" (Georgenstraße 18, 86456 Gablingen, Germany), 48.463849, 10.794466;
- "Gefallenendenkmal" (Georgenstraße 20, 86456 Gablingen, Germany), 48.463832, 10.794014;
- "Theaterheim des TSV Lützelburg mit Dorfgaststätte" (Am Sportplatz 15, 86456 Gablingen, Germany), 48.466250, 10.788207;
1 - 3 are close together, but 4 is more than 500 m away.
Any ideas whether I can resolve this issue by myself (I did already uninstall Pokémon GO and removed all data, but after re-installing, there was no change - only the original wayspots did show up)?
If not, I appreciate your support! Thank you in advance,