Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Order of questions

Why is the first question, would this make a good way point come first?

Surely it would make sense to put it last when all the information has been reviewed? Saves having to scroll back up to the top if it's not?

Just might help speed up reviewing. 😁

Note: I review on a phone and this may be different on other platforms.

Answers

• arcaicways-PGOarcaicways-PGO Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

yea you dont want to speed up reviewing you want to take your time. if you review too quickly they put you on cooldown and the coolldown some people have been in for weeks. you have to take your time if you want to be as helpful as possable

• 5h4d3d51d35-PGO5h4d3d51d35-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭

I do my diligence, I Google stuff to ensure I'm approving what's being presented. I'm not racing, I'd just like to cut down on any time that's not adding any value to the process. Thanks for looking out for me though!

You can't necessarily say whether something is a good way spot from the first image, but by the time you've completed the rest of the form, you do and that's when you know if it's a good way spot and therefore the best place for the question.

• arcaicways-PGOarcaicways-PGO Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

what im saying is if you hurry to much all it does is end up with you in cooldown unable to rate for a while. longer you can stay off cooldown more pois you can review more pois you review more good you do for the overall