Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Edit suggestions stuck in limbo

Johnsonsine-INGJohnsonsine-ING Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭

Technically not a NEW bug, which is kinda the whole problem - but reported here it shall be. 🧙‍♀️

While new photo suggestions are processed on an almost day-to-day speed level, other edit suggestions seem to be stuck in (or out of?) voting for eternity.

Location edits are the worst. I have some suggested edits that I made more than two years ago, and they have still not been decided.

Text edits are very slow too.

Altogether it makes no sense, AND it just really dulls down the whole Wayfarer system. It makes Wayspots not reflect reality sometimes too, and that's not what you want, now is it?

Oh, and... it has been ages since we started receiving Wayfarer emails with this, and I quote: "You can also check the status of your submission in your Contribution Management page" (for photo and other edits). This is still not possible, in spite of what the emails say.

Remove the false text from the emails or implement the changes. Jeez. Why must it be such a circus with these issues? This should be really simple.

What's up with this? Get a move on, Niantic!

And yeah, if I sound annoyed, that's because I am. 😁

18 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments