Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Reviewer rating dropped for no good reason

Comments

• DaleTheWolfdog-PGODaleTheWolfdog-PGO Posts: 31 ✭✭

No test taken. After having problems with this system. I've just finally got to Green rating, tho I was in Red from beginning(to 2.2k), then Yellow, and now got Green rating (63% 2.8k reviewed). I just waited, tho I was being mixed with Red/Yellow, but for first time here I'm in Green.Tho on alt account I'm being 54% and there I'm still yellow, but still being mixed with Red.. For me still they not repaired this ;)

• ReaperSoulKing-INGReaperSoulKing-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭

Un mes atrapado en Rojo, sigo revisando y me siguen llegando mejoras para aplicar.

No lo entiendo, no he cambiado nunca mi forma de revisar y todo iba bien. Ahora sin motivo me bajan a Rojo y me siguen enviando Mejoras. Como es posible? Si lo estoy haciendo mal no deberían enviarme mejoras.

Mis acuerdos siguen aumentando, me siguen llegando mejoras y no salgo de Rojo. No tiene lógica.

Niantic revisa que está ocurriendo porque no es normal

• GENGOGAKUSHA-PGOGENGOGAKUSHA-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

It is interesting to see that, even though I have not reviewed at all for the past weeks, my "Upgrade" status has been steadily growing from around 0–5% when I quit, to 70% now (while my karma rating has been stable on "good"/yellow the whole period).

• Elmek38-INGElmek38-ING Posts: 16 ✭✭

Just went down from green to yellow again.

• MalarjusVoynich-INGMalarjusVoynich-ING Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

After going down to yellow and trying giving at least 1 minute per review, i'm at solid green without experiencing any drop in the last month.

• jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
  • Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, we should have more people like sq3 - they are players who know the game, who know wayfarer.

what we do have is the "Wayfarer Team" that does have their Coke-Recipe in the Vault. We all know Crystal Coke and New Coke never worked.

We need to have Players and Wayfarer Team to work together, otherwise this will be New Coke forever.

• JugeHuge-INGJugeHuge-ING Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2020

I find hard to believe that your pending nominations would affect your rating. That's kinda stupid. Why would your nominations affect your review rating.

There is different thread where i also posted my findings on stuck nominations.

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/3707/nominations-stucked-in-queue-for-1-month-while-other-players-in-same-town-are-getting-voted-in-3-da#latest

I was on red previously and got back to green on spring. When double credits for recon medal was put effective. I went straight back to red!

• DaleTheWolfdog-PGODaleTheWolfdog-PGO Posts: 31 ✭✭

I just did one review. Got back to amber (FROM GREEN) while I'm 64% AGREEMENT!

• sspp0000xx-INGsspp0000xx-ING Posts: 8 ✭✭

So, all green/great for roughly 1.5 yrs, then dipping in the yellow suddenly 2 weeks ago, back to green, then yellow yesterday again. Did 27 reviews today and poof, red. Rejected random benches, private mail boxes, and generally got bored of the remaining playgrounds and trail markers.

If it wasn't for upgrades being the only way now of getting things through the system, I wouldn't do this. Now I won't, because I don't trust this will be resolved and if I do the test and the system acts up again there's no way fixing it if you can't retake it twice.

Anyway - just wanted to point out the fact that a total review rating (x%) might not be what controls your status: it could be a sliding window, so e.g. your rating would only be for the last N weeks, or a mixed weighted average, eg your total up to N weeks ago is 50% and the last N weeks contributes 50%. Or so other distribution.. This could be to e.g not let people get stuck in "sins of the past" forever without recovering.

Anyway. Doesn't matter now. Will have to wait 4 months for stuff to maybe pass 🤷‍♂️

• Ou71and3r-PGOOu71and3r-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭✭

Sadly, none of Niantic is bothering to fix the problem. Three months waiting and nothing.

• EirikMyge-PGOEirikMyge-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

I went to red a few days ago, voted on a few stops, got four hour «ban» from reviewing. Also, none of the agreements get logged in PoGo Wayfarer medal. Been stuck at 918 several weeks now. Almost as I don’t dare to review now.

• sspp0000xx-INGsspp0000xx-ING Posts: 8 ✭✭

Just on a bit of a weird note:

I was 60% on an upgrade when I went into red. Now I am on 80%, so apparently delayed agreements from before still count? (Ingress recon medal seems stuck though, +2 even though I've seen more delayed agreements in the Wayfarer stats page)

• jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

That x2 for recon badge just came to affect all of us !

I think if Niantic removed it, all this issue would get solved....but they don't even care about it, it's been more than a month since it happend...until when NIA?

• Ou71and3r-PGOOu71and3r-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭✭

Month? It's been three months.

• xxXSamCruzXxx-PGOxxXSamCruzXxx-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I got a nomination selection but it's doesn't been in Pokemon go , how can I bring my nomination in Pokemon go

• goshitisme-INGgoshitisme-ING Posts: 7 ✭✭

So an hypothesis is that nominations that has not reached an agreement yet contribute to your bad ranking? Around here nominations stay at least 2 months in voting if not upgraded. So if I review 50 nominations on average a day I potentially got a huge number of nominations waiting for decision contributing to my bad ranking. Even worse with my bonus location nominations where agreements can take years.

• exemok-PGOexemok-PGO Posts: 43 ✭✭✭

So, looks like Niantic doesn't want to fix anything?

I've asked some not active persons in Wayfarer from our community to review some nominations. As a result - after 10 reviews - yellow rating, after 20 - red. How did niantic supposed to go out from it?

Hi, I have the same problem. Please look into it for me as well.

I have been stuck at 918 for several weeks now, and also my Wayfarerscore is at red suddenly. Is this a bug that others have experienced? I have reviewed lots after this, but it serms like there is a bug there.