Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Can't end review session by returning to home acreen

Comments

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING I am really confused. How are we supposed to end a session now? I have been trying to quickly close the browser tab before the next one can load, but I am not fast enough. I don't see any other way to stop reviewing. Sorry, this old lady has trouble seeing stuff on the screen if there is something new there I am not noticing.

• Jas0nV1-PGOJas0nV1-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

This is not a good feature and does not help with speeding up reviewing. If anything it slows things down as now if I take a break I need to take even longer before I return to reviewing again to avoid being "flagged."

• Davejjjjj-INGDavejjjjj-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

Pure incompetence from the Wayfarer team. This combined with the no nominations feature, meanwhile please take 1 minute to review. They just don't want people reviewing.

• GearGlider-INGGearGlider-ING Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a real good idea, that way people can keep a steamlined reviewing experience if they wish, but also be able to exit and not let a nomination time out whenever they want.

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Please, please, please 🙏 take into consideration into the new updates the points discussed in the "criteria update" thread, as well as some of your more recent clarifications, such as the one about tennis courts and playground equipment. Many of them are frequent questions that get asked in your forums and in other groups and having them in published guides would do wonders to bring everyone together.

• PoMaQue-PGOPoMaQue-PGO Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭

"Next week" like the red rating topic, meaning "not for another 2 months at least" ?

• Davejjjjj-INGDavejjjjj-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

I've always thought that letting reviews timeout can give a 24 hour cooldown, and we should always complete them, contrary to the recent advice from Casey. I expect we'll see more of this. More ridiculous replies from the wayfarer team contradicting previous advice and ignoring user feedback.

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Davejjjjj-ING do not be so harsh on the wayfarer Team. They are doing their job and we all are paying them. We shouldnt demand so much from them, and we do not know the secret recipe behind all this.

• Shilfiell-INGShilfiell-ING Posts: 1,559 Ambassador

I don't even have proof that they exist, or that they are actual humans. They're implementing a change requested apparently ages ago that should have been an additive change and have made it a transformative change instead. There were no release notes or publication of this update. I wasted my own time troubleshooting this "working as expected" issue since the alleged Wayfarer team just throws stuff out with no notice to the people who actually need to use the functionality, only to have that team's only part-time mouthpiece tell me that oh, yes, this is the way it's supposed to be, go about your business. Thank you, but I think we can be harsh in this instance.

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

also to add to this, i do not see that NIAPooja is still with us. Gone or MIA.

• Strawps-INGStrawps-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited July 2020

"more streamlined for reviewers who are in the zone"

This change is implemented yet we are punished with cooldowns for going too quickly? I just returned to voting after months of seeing how many people have had issues going to Red shortly after the double points (for the Ingress badge). It took maybe an hour and a half of good reviewing on Saturday to get rewarded with a 4 hour cooldown. Something is definitely broken, and miscommunication is only one small part of that.

"2. to respond to a long-requested piece of feedback specifically about removing this message."

Was this a suggestion sent by a single person multiple times? I don't see how this could be beneficial for vast majority of players. Did it interfere with someone's bot? Maybe a toggleable switch in Settings would have been more appropriate.

I really don't understand the complete removal. I am quite confused how this is implemented over fixing the other issues reviewers are experiencing.

Thank you for your time to read and respond to all of the player's concerns, and thank you for the work in looking into the issues and attempting to address most of them.

I did all of four reviews before I got hit with the "are you a robot?" prompt. So much for being "in the zone."

Anyone else seeing more robot prompts?

So much for helping with being "in the zone"...I only did about four reviews before triggering this.

• jontebula-INGjontebula-ING Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Me to. Please resolve the bug soon. @NianticCasey-ING

• BlaueReiter-INGBlaueReiter-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭

I only have time to review 10 nominations a day. Ever since this feature was introduced I'm leaving 10% of the nominations without a review.

After just a few days of this happening I'm getting a message saying that there are no more nominations to review.

I've been getting this for close to 5 days now. I know there are nominations to review since my friends are getting multiple nominations I have not reviewed.

Please review what happened with my account, and how this intended behavior has now affected my ability to evaluate.