Moved Pokestops disappeared from game

KwyjiboHan-PGOKwyjiboHan-PGO Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

Typically, if a pokestop exists, and it is then moved - the pokestop is retained in the correction location. For most of my move requests, this has been correct, but two recent moves did not result in the pokestop reappearing in its new location.

These moves were made from my account using the wayfarer support chat. They were actioned in January, you can review the support chat for my account to ascertain the dates, I no longer have the support ticket numbers. I have since had pokestop moves which did correctly reappear in the game, so the two I am reporting here I suspect there is some flag missing from the waypoint.

The two moved waypoints are -

One is an interesting venue, the other is a distinctive piece of public art. They are fairly close to each other. The venue was moved hundreds of meters after they changed location, the artwork was moved locally for accuracy purposes.

There are other pokestops that I know of in the wrong location. But I do not want to submit move requests if it means they are deleted. Niantic should incentivise players to improve the map by retaining moved pokestops which are not the result of abuse.

Tagged:

Comments