Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

busstop for special service

In Belgium we have something they call "the belbus" (translated "phonebus") in areas where there is no regular route for public transport. This to make sure you have acces to public transport from everywhere if needed. If you call this service our national mobility agency sends a mini-bus (up to 20 persons or something, acces for wheelchair users, ...) so they can pass everywhere without problems) at the moment you have a reservation. It's like a taxi service but with the benefits and rules of public transport (so no paying for each km, but they don't come right at your door)

You have several stops for this in our neighbourhoods. There is no bus that passes here on a daily routine, only when you call for one, so i wouldn't say it's a busstop like you have several on a busroute. They have a sign with the name of the meeting point and the phonenumber to call for the service on it, a bench so you can sit to wait,

Would it be acceptable as a point of intrest? Some say no because it's a busstop, you can't really call it that way since the is no bus that stops there in my opinion. But I think it's interessting to know what is the nearest place you can gain acces to a public service when ever you need it

Answers

• Faversham71-PGOFaversham71-PGO Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't consider that a transport hub so for me it wouldn't be eligible. To be a transport hub you need multiple routes meeting at one point (a lot of small rail/tube stations have been passed that probably shouldn't have been, but that's an aside).

• Faversham71-PGOFaversham71-PGO Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't describe that as a transport hub, so for me it wouldn't be eligible (unless the stop was interesting for other reasons). To be a transport hub multiple routes need to converge (a lot of small stations/tube stops have arguably wrongly been accepted, but that's an aside).

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

So it's not even a bus stop. I understand the desire to find new things to nominate, but this one doesn't seem to be a good candidate