Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS WHEN SUBMITTING

jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

To avoid wasting time in rejecting portal / pokestop appeals don't do this kind of things:

1) If you come from pokemon, before submiting, do a quick check out in Ingress intel map (IT'S FREE) to avoid a duplicate appeal.

2) If you're sure that your new appeal would be accepted, make sure your photo has not any recognizable face (unless it's crowded place), no telephone number, no ads and kind of that.

3) For help photography, avoid sending the same picture and take one around the new portal, or the street INCLUDING it.

4) Don't submit any new portal / stop if it's a private place, I know this is very dumb but there are many portal submissions with this issue.

5) This is for POGO players. I've heard of some people that say some POGO players change portal descriptions to get included with their names or the name of its group, and I have found that in wayfarer. So, don't do that, it's just a waste of time for all in wayfarer.

6) POGO players, DON'T change change the location of portals / stops if they're already right, I understand that you want more and more pokestops, but that doesn't help at all. Changing location was created for make portals accurate, and also, don't do that for having a pokestop in your house that will never work. We wayfinders are not dumbs, so avoid it please.

7) Before submitting, make sure your new portal / stop is valid for wayfarer, I don't know how some wayfinders passed the exam.

That's all for now. What do you think about? I know it's repetitive, but necessary too.

Comments

• iDionz-PGOiDionz-PGO Posts: 36 ✭✭

There’s a pokestop near my house. If I move it to the side of the play equipment instead of directly on top I can get the park sign on. As a pokestop. I don’t see how that’s extremely bad. As long as you can see the pokestop in game and in real life

• Dieyz-INGDieyz-ING Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

Your message isn’t at the good place !

Here It’s when a portal is already on the game. And you ask to delete it because It doesn’t exist. Or is dangerous.

• N13TZSCH3-PGON13TZSCH3-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Roflmao, this is just starting and Ingress players already thing that they rule the place ****... And btw, this is not the forum for this nonsense, it's for wayspot appeals only.

So, for all Ingress players whining here: If you don't like the submissions, just vote negative and move on with your life.

• Hydracyan-INGHydracyan-ING Posts: 130 ✭✭✭

@iDionz-PGO

There’s a pokestop near my house. If I move it to the side of the play equipment instead of directly on top I can get the park sign on. As a pokestop. I don’t see how that’s extremely bad. As long as you can see the pokestop in game and in real life

Let me help you: Imagine a basketball or football/soccer field. Its a big rectangle with line, easily visible from sattelite view, right? Anywhere inside the rectangle is correct. Doesn't need to be in the middle/centre. If it is out of the rectangle, is wrong.

Like the games: ball inside = game on. Ball outsite = game off.

• RelishTray-PGORelishTray-PGO Posts: 22 ✭✭✭

You should probably check out the General Discussion section if you want a discussion about this.

• FuzzySun-INGFuzzySun-ING Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

What you need to realise is that there is a perfect location for each Wayspot, and where that is can only be determined by people who have never visited it and have spent a quarter of a second looking at it on the internet.

• TrainerN1N-PGOTrainerN1N-PGO Posts: 20 ✭✭✭

Personally i place it near the edge, if it is in the middle it can be hard for people to get it easier even with a 40 m range.

• Sugarstarzkill-PGOSugarstarzkill-PGO Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't work this way... try to reach out to groups in nearby areas or cities and see if someone local is willing to help.

• Odysseus009-PGOOdysseus009-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited August 2020

Post edited by Odysseus009-PGO on
  • je n'arrive pas a faire de soumissions de pokéstop. l'application s'eteind au moment de la prise de photo😫

• Ochemist-INGOchemist-ING Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point. It would probably be smart to use a different email address to create the Ingress account.

• CopperChick-PGOCopperChick-PGO Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

As a level 40 POGO player and a level 54 Wizards player there is no way in h** * I am downloading Ingress because I will play it and it will make me crazy (I don't like domination in Pokemon which is why I now prefer Wizards). But every single time I say there is no way I am downloading Ingress I get down voted by Ingress players.