PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS WHEN SUBMITTING
To avoid wasting time in rejecting portal / pokestop appeals don't do this kind of things:
1) If you come from pokemon, before submiting, do a quick check out in Ingress intel map (IT'S FREE) to avoid a duplicate appeal.
2) If you're sure that your new appeal would be accepted, make sure your photo has not any recognizable face (unless it's crowded place), no telephone number, no ads and kind of that.
3) For help photography, avoid sending the same picture and take one around the new portal, or the street INCLUDING it.
4) Don't submit any new portal / stop if it's a private place, I know this is very dumb but there are many portal submissions with this issue.
5) This is for POGO players. I've heard of some people that say some POGO players change portal descriptions to get included with their names or the name of its group, and I have found that in wayfarer. So, don't do that, it's just a waste of time for all in wayfarer.
6) POGO players, DON'T change change the location of portals / stops if they're already right, I understand that you want more and more pokestops, but that doesn't help at all. Changing location was created for make portals accurate, and also, don't do that for having a pokestop in your house that will never work. We wayfinders are not dumbs, so avoid it please.
7) Before submitting, make sure your new portal / stop is valid for wayfarer, I don't know how some wayfinders passed the exam.
That's all for now. What do you think about? I know it's repetitive, but necessary too.