Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Whatb do we think of this for pedestrian access?

To me it looks like its next to a driveway into the place, but i wouldnt say its particularly dangerous, it's not a road as such

Answers

• arcaicways-PGOarcaicways-PGO Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

problem is it is still a roadway (even driveways are considered this) where pedestrians would have to share road with vehicles which is not considered safe. just cause people walk on it doesnt mean they are suposed to or that it is safe to. basicly pedestrian acess it would have to have sidwalk and crosswalks going across areas were traffic may pass trough.

• TWVer-INGTWVer-ING Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sidewalks and crosswalks are not necessary. Many rural area's don't have them because they are not necessary. Doesn't make it unsafe. If a road can be used by pedestrians (not just for crossing), it should be considered safe for them.

• Sugarstarzkill-PGOSugarstarzkill-PGO Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't necessarily think there HAS to be sidewalks for it to be safe, but the sat view would be helpful here, to show if there's enough space for people to safely hang around on/to see if it's basically in a median. It also looks extremely close to a single family home, which doesn't help. It doesn't appear to be ON their property but it looks pretty close to it.

Seeing the sat/street view would be helpful on this.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it is in the middle of a driveway or in the medium between two lanes, we are suppose to reject it.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

It's a caravan park, not a home, I remembered that much I forgot to post the Google maps view and by the time this post got allowed past the mods I had timed out on it to get it