edited July 2020 in Location Edit Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Bahnhof 17237 Blankensee Mecklenburg

Current Location: 53.408117,13.26332

Right Location: 53.408364, 13.263212

City: Blankensee

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

I recently submitted a train station as a wayspot for the first time.

It is a historic train station in a small village.

The trains run there only every 2 hours.

I did not take a photo of the station building - since this, although it is a building that should be protected as a monument - is unfortunately boarded up like a shed and sprayed with graffiti.

Instead, I decided to photograph the sign with the name of the place on behalf of the station.

The sign is on platform 2 - because the train of course does not only travel in one direction, so there are logically two platforms.

Since people on platform 2 also get on and off the train, safe access is logically guaranteed there!

But now it happened that the evaluators of my submission corrected the location. Now there is the wayspot which shows the sign - in the middle of the station building. A subsequent move to the correct location was rejected.

Please note: The sign's location can easily be verified via its shadow on satellite view and via the structures visible in the main picture's background.

I am wondering whether the wayspot's location in-game should exactly match its real-world location (i. e. move the wayspot to the sign on platform 2) or remain on its current position inside the old run-down station building?

Post edited by WayfarerMSE-PGO on

Comments