Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Why does my nomination allways get rejected?

Have now nominated this open for all beachvolleyball pitch in Norway 3 times, once with my wifes account and two times with my own. I have even made a photosphere at the location to help the reviewers. Have done over 5000 reviews myself, and know whats Ok and what’s not. This is a clear 5* nomination, but the people doing the reviews seem to be uneducated in the guidlines. How many percent of those that wote it down does it take to get it rejected?

Answers

• SPD85-PGOSPD85-PGO Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭

My guess is that it got rejected for temporary/seasonal display. I don't agree with that ruling, but I can understand why people would vote that way. To me, it looks like you submitted a beach volleyball court. The nets are likely taken down during the winter (when the court is likely covered with snow), however the court itself remains there. That's not any different from tennis courts, which are approved all of the time.

• GizmoGozerian-PGOGizmoGozerian-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭✭

As usual, we don't have the full story here. What's the location look like, where have you pinned it, can you translate all the text for us?

• The area is a full accessable «open for all» beach. The text says «Beach volleyball court established by Larvik municipality in 2019 as part of the rehabilitation of Fristranda. The beach is municipal and accessible for the whole year». The first 2 times it got rejected it was because the idiots ment it was seasonal, the last time because the picture was «blury» (wich it wasn’t). Realy would wish that Niantic could look in to it, because it gives reviewers bad results. Have discused this in Norwegian forums, and everyone agrees it’s a 5* nomination.

• WindStalker46-PGOWindStalker46-PGO Posts: 55 ✭✭

Unfortunately things like this happens all the time, you can have a submission that is a valid one get rejected over and over then see a submission similar else where get accepted right away. I have my own opinions to as why and have discussed this with a few players on other social sites that told me a few things via private message and it confirmed my opinions to be nearly 100% accurate and that niantic are aware but don't care.

• Euthanasio2-PGOEuthanasio2-PGO Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

Try again. They easily get accepted for us where I live. I don't see why it should be treated differently from soccer and basketball fields