Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Young Persons Centre 16-24 year olds

Hi would a young persons centre that sits right at bottom of a large drive that leads to a leisure centre that is connected to a 11 to 16 school which doesn't require anyone to actually go on the grounds to access the place if it becomes a stop or gym. The place has a painted mural on the wall and I wanted to use that as the image but use the side gate entrance as the location for the stop etc to be placed as this gate is right next to a public footpath even though the location of the building is accessible by a public path and public field that leads to another gate to access homes.

Answers

• BaltiCalling-INGBaltiCalling-ING Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's connected to a 11-16 school, it's ineligible.

• WindStalker46-PGOWindStalker46-PGO Posts: 55 ✭✭

The reason I'm asking is due to the fact the school grounds are other side of leisure centre and the back end of school has a fire training station where the leisure centre is situated and also has a old folks and disabled day centre and right to the very bottom of the long drive is the young person's centre but when you say connected if you see the green metal fencing and the area you could actually say they aren't really connected other than if you walk or drive up the long drive you can park at the back of the school but it is the leisure centre and the gates to the school grounds are locked after school hours and for me the centre is that far from the school it really wouldn't be an issue. I wished I could show you what I mean by a map or photo or link to the map showing what I mean.

As you will see the images show you first the 16 to 24 young persons centre the drive and path after then the distance and what is each side ofof path and drive, it also shows old and disabled centre, fire training station and the actual school and gates fencing to seperate from the leisure centre etc and distance from the young persons centre.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Instead of posting a ton of screenshots, you could've just provided a link to the location. Also, I can't see any mural anywhere.

Sorry it has but Google maps if I remember doesn't show it as they haven't updated it yet

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I see. Could you post a picture of it, then? It's really hard to say anything smart when we don't know what we're talking about.

If the youth centre isn't actually located on or directly connected to a K12 school, it might be eligible, but not necessarily.

Hi when I'm next down that way I'll take pictures