Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Horse tracks and show horse tracks

So I've seen a few while reviewing but never know what to out for them by hirse tracks I mean race horse tracks and show horse means the fenced off ones with fences and bushes to jump. Both of them are for training horse and riders. I've always skipped them but I could see an argument for.them being accepted as sport

Answers

• Jeroenix-INGJeroenix-ING Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭

Hmm.. never came across one of those in reviews...

They could be perceived as athletic fields as it IS a (quite physically intensive) sport after all. But I would only consider to accept them if they were part of some sort of club, like soccer clubs, and have a good fixed point to tie to the Wayspot (like a sign or well-defined entrance). Otherwise it would just be a generic field.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was thiningnmore like anrunnjgntrack for the twice horse one (like you see in the grand national or race events) and the show horse one I saw was a fenced off area with poles and bushes for teaching the horse to jump, so both would be set places

• grsmhiker-INGgrsmhiker-ING Posts: 176 ✭✭✭✭

I don't have much experience with these, but the only one I know of near me is a semi-famous (at least state wide) event venue with audience stands and extensive related visitor facilities (concessions, etc). In that light, I'd see that particular one as a community gathering place or perhaps even tourist attraction. If we're talking about a simple practice area that isn't meant for public viewing of scheduled events, I'd have to more closely investigate other examples before I'd be able to reach a decision.