Rejected photo appeal AND bad photo removal request: Park Terminal

Title of the Wayspot: Park Terminal

City: Baltimore, MD

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: The subject of this portal is the building on the south side of the intersection, it is named how it is because it was the terminal station of an old streetcar line and is across the street from one of the city's major parks. It is a very large and imposing structure because it was also a storage and maintenance facility for the streetcars. This was an old Panoramio portal, so when Panoramio went away, it lost its photo. A player later submitted a photo seemingly without understanding what it was that the portal was about (the poor placement did not help), so he just took a random picture of a sidewalk. Please remove this photo, it is totally irrelevant to the portal subject matter. Later someone else took a picture of the building, which is fine. My picture actually shows the words "Park Terminal" engraved on the building, but was rejected, for reasons unknown.

Tagged:

Comments

• burgersub-INGburgersub-ING Posts: 44 ✭✭✭

An addendum, one of my goals for getting better photos for this portal is to have a stronger case for moving it because the present location is horrible, in the middle of the median of a busy multi-lane road. However, after experiencing the new location edit regime with the extremely strict limit on move distance, I am going to just ask you guys to move it, since you're already going to be editing other aspects of it. The screenshot of the intel map below shows the current location circled in red, and the location of the "Park Terminal" engraving in my picture circled in green:

I should note the engraving is also clearly visible in Streetview.

• As a local. I'd like to support this request. It will help improve the accuracy and quality of the wayspots and make it easier to find the right spot in game.

• MikkelPickel-INGMikkelPickel-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

As another Baltimore local, I’d like to support this request as well. The aforementioned photo provides a genuine quality upgrade to the point of interest.

• Appeal Accepted- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve accepted the image for the Portal.

Thank you, but you seem to have overlooked part of my request. A photo that is absolutely in no way relevant to the wayspot is still associated with the wayspot, I was hoping you would remove it. It's just some sidewalk, on the wrong side of the street, facing away from the subject of the wayspot.