Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Religious building and K-12 rules conflict.

I just came across a nomination, it is a Mosque. On the mosque facility, there's separate building which hosts Quran (Al-Qur'an) class, similar to Sunday Bible class for children.

Dear wayfarers, please share your opinions regarding these cases below.

• A) Religious building, they host bible class once every week.
  • B) Religious building, and they host bible class every afternoon (4 PM - 6 PM).
  • C) Same as B) but in another building on the same site.
  • D) Same as B) but beside of bible class, they also host classes of common knowledge (Math, Science, History, etc.).
  • E) Same as D) but in another building on the same site
  • F) Religious building also functioning as an orphanage.

Sorry for these questions, I just wish I can draw a conclusion regarding this kind of situation, have a good day.

Best Answer

• Skywalkered-PGOSkywalkered-PGO Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Every individual case will be a bit different, but generally it will fall under K-12 rules if the primary users/clients are children. If it's expected to be used by adults as well (beyond those as teachers/carers), as should be the case with most Churches (Mosques), then it should be fine.

In your examples, I see only F absolutely falling under the K-12 rules.

Answers

• Skywalkered-PGOSkywalkered-PGO Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Every individual case will be a bit different, but generally it will fall under K-12 rules if the primary users/clients are children. If it's expected to be used by adults as well (beyond those as teachers/carers), as should be the case with most Churches (Mosques), then it should be fine.

In your examples, I see only F absolutely falling under the K-12 rules.