Religious building and K-12 rules conflict.
I just came across a nomination, it is a Mosque. On the mosque facility, there's separate building which hosts Quran (Al-Qur'an) class, similar to Sunday Bible class for children.
Dear wayfarers, please share your opinions regarding these cases below.
- A) Religious building, they host bible class once every week.
- B) Religious building, and they host bible class every afternoon (4 PM - 6 PM).
- C) Same as B) but in another building on the same site.
- D) Same as B) but beside of bible class, they also host classes of common knowledge (Math, Science, History, etc.).
- E) Same as D) but in another building on the same site
- F) Religious building also functioning as an orphanage.
Sorry for these questions, I just wish I can draw a conclusion regarding this kind of situation, have a good day.