Elegibility

Hello,

I submitted this pokestop twice, but it has been rejected and I don't know why...any advice? It is a public gym, kind of weight training (not native, sorry), and there are other gym equipment beside but they are supposed to elder people, so it's another use, another public, and even a different area (decoration colors etc), so I think they can be separated stops... Also, this area is pedestrian only, inside a natural park, but I forgot to tell this detail on description, does it look like a road or something? Am I wrong asking it? Should I change something?

Thanks

Translation:

All text in portuguese is the same explanation of the top of the post.

Id: i/OuXZM4DL9VjEIdNt5caXwhxwLBiTtU4PXSjGox8Ck=

Note: Is there a way to link it to the submission report or I have to print screen and copy the data?

Comments

• Skywalkered-PGOSkywalkered-PGO Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

It's something that should normally be eligible, but I think its location is probably what's causing it to fail. It does seem a bit questionable that there's a railway line within spitting distance, without even a simple barrier in the way, even if they are perhaps just sidings.

• Jamjod-PGOJamjod-PGO Posts: 55 ✭✭✭

Try getting photos from the other side without the train in the background.

• Ultimo6419-PGOUltimo6419-PGO Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

Yesterday I reviewed a situation that could be similar. There was a vaild POI already accepted near the playground. Then there was an object of the playground, also accepted. I suppose it did not show in Pokemon because it was in the same cell. Then someone tried to nominate another part of the playground. I could not accept because playgrounds are only allowed 1 POI. Is this possible here, too?

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

I would suggest creating a streetview and take the number out of the title.

• manofwarr-PGOmanofwarr-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I m Same situation with you i sent a nomination which one Has street view and good photos but it couldnt accepted because of miss matched location. Some players do vote abuse and i think they should be punished for it. If not we will be in these situations more and more