Help / Ayuda

Whats wrong with it? / ¿Algo que este mal?

Title: "Cayetano Heredia university sign"

Description: " Sign of Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia founded in 1961"

Additional information: "Sign put it by Cayetano Heredia university 15 year ago. Free pedestrian access, safe zone with high activity."

Google Maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/@-12.0182012,-77.0517109,3a,74.4y,144.14h,98.92t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6wdG9Ym0z7CNeQ7kdVHFug!2e0!5s20150501T000000!7i13312!8i6656

What can i do? Should i renominate it? Appeal it? / Que puedo hacer? Debo volver a nonimarlo? Apelar?

Thank you

PS: GL in porygon CD :3 / gl wachos en el CD de epilekxia :)

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the University? If this is just a direction sign saying "University this way" then it would not be eligable.

• TorvoTeratos-PGOTorvoTeratos-PGO Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

I spent like 15 minutes on maps before I finally realized the University was waaaaaaay across the street. Kind of an awkward street navigation there!

You could try again and take your supporting photo with the sign in the picture but facing towards the direction the university is located and mention in your supporting info that the university is nearby over across the street.

• spiesr-INGspiesr-ING Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭

Are you submitting the sign or the university? Your submission title and description indicate the sign, but you didn't provide any reason as to why the sign itself would meet the criteria.