Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Nominations on the premises of condominiums and other apartments are acceptable

KOWLOONsGT-INGKOWLOONsGT-ING Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

"Nominations on the premises of condominiums and other apartments are acceptable"

Would you say that the title is correct?

Please clarify that the judging criteria are different from the place where one family lives.

The objects and playground equipment at the entrance of apartments such as condominiums have been rejected many times and I am in trouble.

『マンションなどの集合住宅の敷地内にある申請は承認』

タイトルに間違いがない事を明言していたたけませんか?

一家族が住む居住地とは審査基準が異なる事を明確にして下さい。

マンションなどの集合住宅の入り口のオブジェや遊具が何度もリジェクトされて困っています。

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Perringaiden-INGPerringaiden-ING Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Inside the building itself, no. On the grounds surrounding the building, that's the commonly accepted case.

• KOWLOONsGT-INGKOWLOONsGT-ING Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING

Could you please answer me

Paste the URL here as a supplement.

Is the only place accepted around the apartment? Is it possible anywhere in the apartment shared space?

答えていただけませんか?

補足にここのURLを貼ります。

受容される場所はマンションの周りだけですか?マンションの共有スペースなら何処でも可能ですか?

• NianticCasey-INGNianticCasey-ING Posts: 538 admin
    Answer ✓

As @Perringaiden-ING said, so long as the Wayspot can be accessed by members of the public (e.g. a courtyard, a fountain, etc.) this could be eligible. This most often takes the form of something on the grounds of the building rather than inside the building.

• AParasky-INGAParasky-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING I disagree in parts. I believe that yes, these nominations may be eligible. However, when they can be accessed by the community. Since there are wayspoys within a condominium (even though there is more than one family residing) but the other players are unable to use this indication it no longer becomes a valid indication. Since only one player can use that portal or gym. Just benefiting himself. I believe that the most valid option is to place the location of the indication near the sidewalk. So that all members of the community can enjoy the same.

I would like a discussion to be opened with the community on this subject, since it becomes a recurring doubt.

• BoboOhno-PGOBoboOhno-PGO Posts: 12 ✭✭

What about if it is a common space within a gated community or gated apartment complex? It’s not technically accessible to the public, only the residents who have access to the property.

• Teenfeng-PGOTeenfeng-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Totally agree, these areas are restricted for most players, now i notice my wayfarer score.

Could this be a Wayspot? If the answer is yes, imagine that this playground is in the center of the condominium, it is still a possible Wayspot even without access to the general public?

I'm newbie.

• Cabreira-INGCabreira-ING Posts: 1

deveriam desvincular ingress do pokémon, já para evitar conflitos como esses de portais dentro de condomínio com jogadores de duas comunidades (pokémon e Ingress).

• HINABITAMEU-INGHINABITAMEU-ING Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING

What about this?

There's a nice piece of art hanging, but it's at the entrance to the apartment building.

It's a piloti structure, so anyone can access it, but in terms of location, you can think of it as inside an apartment building.

In this case, yes? or no?

https://goo.gl/maps/bQrueb9QndMarhdbA

• Ochemist-INGOchemist-ING Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's a mural or something permanently affixed, I'd approve that as it appears to be in a common area.