Another Intentionally misplaced wayspot

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Alte Satower Kirche

City: Satow

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: None.

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

Hello @NianticKN-ING @NianticCasey-ING

Before you judge immediately and reject it bluntly because I did not adhere to the format and cannot present a rejection email, please read carefully what I am writing beforehand!

Please have a look at this thread:

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/comment/35587#Comment_35587

I complained that a Pokémon Go player submitted a real wayspot in the wrong place in order to benefit from the homestop.

Fortunately, after listing the evidence, you corrected the location!

Now he has stolen another home stop by fraud!

I've already filled out the abuse form, but nothing ever happens there!

So I ask you to check the situation!

I am not on site, so I cannot report the wayspot as permanently removed and I cannot correct the location - even if I were there, because the correct location is more than 150 meters away! (See photo 2, the satellite view and the Google marker should be clear!)

Unfortunately I cannot say where the object really is. But definitely not on this house!

At the latest when you compare the satellite view with the background of the photo you should notice that it is a fraud!

Take a look at the location. I don't know if you can check that, but I've already removed another fake right there! (See the following screenshot)

There was a fake right there. In photo 1 you can see a meadow, trees and even the church in the background. And where is the wayspot? Back at the house where the Pokémon Go player lives!

It doesn't help if you just delete and move the position. Get to the root of the problem and do something about it. As long as there is no punishment, these people will keep going!

Thank you for reading.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.