Please delete unrelated photos.

Title of the Wayspot: 天王台駅北口

City: abiko, chiba

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: none

Please delete third, forth and fifth photos. The portal is a station, but these photos are not.

These may be photos of other locations.

Tagged:

Comments

• exculcator-INGexculcator-ING Posts: 67 ✭✭✭

It is not *obvious* to me that the 3rd, 4th and 5th photos are not photos of parts of the station. Clearly the 1st and 2nd photos are photos of part of the station, because they are signs explicitly saying so, but to get a photo removed, it should be clear that the photos relates to something else.

(Note that both the 1st and 2nd photos are also not a photo of the station, but merely a part of it. If you wnat to reject a photo for not showing the entirity of the structure, you would have to reject them too).

Take the example of a Shinto shrine. You can have a valid photo of the entire shrine - if it is small enough to photo all in one shot - but you can also have perfectly acceptable photos of parts of the shrine - the torii, the stone guardian dogs, the entrance lanterns, the little sub-shrines, etc. I submit photos of such components all the time, and frequently these can't be Waypoints of their own, because of the distance limitations. But not always, sometimes they may be far away enough that they could be submitted, if somebody wanted to.

Unlike rural shrines, stations are big, and have even more parts that can be photographed. You yourself say these 3rd, 4th, and 5th photos "*may* be photos of other locations", which tells me you even you don't know that they are definitely not part of the station concerned.

How do you expect somebody unfamilar with the station to know, then?

• hiroyuki0-INGhiroyuki0-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited October 2020

Thank you for your comment.

Sorry, I should add more explanation.

These are photos of other prefectures in Japan. I know these objects aren't near the station, but I don't know where the objects are.

The object of 3rd photo is unknown.

The object of 4th photo may be in kakunodate, akita prefecture in japan, about 480km from the station.

The shrine of 5th photo may be in shizuoka prefecture or aichi prefecture.

These photos are added at PGO launching timing. may be added by bug or mistake.

Post edited by hiroyuki0-ING on
  • Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Based on our research, this Wayspot does not meet our criteria for edit at this time.