How could I Improve the Bicycle Stops and Bridges on Által Creek Hungary.

Rant part is here: https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/8407/7-out-of-7-rejected-for-non-fixable-reason-automated-response-is-weak/p1?new=1

So Last week I started to nominate some nearby pokestops. And I knew that a nearby bicycle road got the best Bicycle road for this Year in my Country. The Bicycle road is a shared walk path and public road runs on Public properties.

Nomination 1: Bicycle Reststop Tatabánya.

Got rejected for: "Photo appears to include a recognizable license plate, Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, Nomination title or description is not relevant."

Nomination 2: Wooden Bridge over Által Creek

Image:

Got Rejected for: "Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, The real-world location of the nomination could not be confirmed to have an acceptable pedestrian pathway leading up to it."

Nomination 3: Old 2 holed bridge @Vertesszőlős

Image:

Rejected for: "Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria."

Nomination 4: Bicycle Rest stop Vértesszőlős

Rejected for: Photo is low quality (e.g., pitch black/blurry photos or photos taken from a car), Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, Nomination appears to contain extraneous objects or identifiers not representative of the nomination."

Location: is almost the same as the Old 2 hole bridge 50 meters apart...

Nomination 5: Bicycle Rest Stop Tata

Rejected for: "The real-world location of the nomination appears to be on private residential property or farm, The real-world location of the nomination could not be confirmed to have an acceptable pedestrian pathway leading up to it, Nomination title or description is not relevant."

Image:

I can surely say that these stops, locations are 100 % public, everybody can reach them, the go From Tata-Vértesszőlős-Tatabánya in Hungary, they are connected by road, but there isn't any car roaming over them. Locations are clearly visible on Google maps, and it's got a daily 1000 bikers minimum and 200 people are jogging and walking over them.

The 2 bridges are safe, one is even the part of the path way. Please help me how the frick i could improve them... (Sorry I am a little bit salty because 7 of 7 nominations were refuesed)

Comments

• Misch60-PGOMisch60-PGO Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

For some of them, don't include your bike or the cars at the parking place on the photos, that will make people reject them already as those objects should not be included on the photos.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bicycle stops are not eligible. The information boards (those that are not empty) by the bicycle stops are eligible, but do make a good description.

If you decide to try information boards, focus your main photo on those. Your earlier photos would work fine as a support photos. Except the last one where you can only barely see the sign.

Bridges are not automatic acceptions.

If the first one is part of a trail you have a shot, but you'll propably need to prove it's part of the walking route / trail.

I used this as a supporting text when the changed instruction was new and not well known by local reviewers.

"In 2019 October AMA, Niantic representive Andrew Krug answered a question about foot bridges; The answer from NIA OPS is, “If they (bridges) are accessible by foot and expected to be used as part of the trail, they would meet criteria.”"

With the stone bridge, the same as above but if you can find the history of the bridge (built when, original purpose etc.) you have better odds to get it accepted.

Good luck.