Will you get notificated when your discussion is not getting approved?

LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Yesterday I posted two discussions. One is already in the forum, the other one (which I created first) is still not approved or rejected. Did someone know what happens, when a discussion is not getting approved?

Best Answer

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador
    Answer ✓

No, you will not.

Posts with photos require moderation, but you can sometimes link it as a file to not require moderation. Posts too quickly in a row can trigger your posts to require moderation. Edits can trigger moderation. I was commenting in a thread where I was able to successfully post "well, my comment went into moderation" but any time I actually tried to comment with any detail, it went into moderation. There was a bug report Casey chimed in about the moderation requirement being very excessive, but nothing has changed.

Answers

Answer ✓

No, you will not.

Posts with photos require moderation, but you can sometimes link it as a file to not require moderation. Posts too quickly in a row can trigger your posts to require moderation. Edits can trigger moderation. I was commenting in a thread where I was able to successfully post "well, my comment went into moderation" but any time I actually tried to comment with any detail, it went into moderation. There was a bug report Casey chimed in about the moderation requirement being very excessive, but nothing has changed.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Ah ok. I was wondering because my latest discussions are online in < 10 minutes and this one is not approved for way longer now.

Same with nominations, I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a FIFO or even LIFO system to review them.

Also, there's been several times posts with photos (that require moderation) are approved containing PII that are later removed, showing that the original moderation was ineffective.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Sometimes pictures take like 10 minutes (in special in my big fake reports) and sometimes over a day. Im quite interested if my discussiondidnt got approved, so I can try it again, with an edited discussion.