Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Colored Trail marker

Night0wl17-PGONight0wl17-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Would you accept a trail marker that is simply a green/blue/red/yellow circle that act as trail identification. The rules says the trail has to have a name. To me even though colors are not words, if they have chosen to identify the different trails with colors I would think that this is like it's name and would think it is valid. It seems to me I would have to be unreasonably rigid to reject it. What do you think?

Edit: to clarify the area I have in mind creates a kind of loop inside a forest that is a few miles deep, and sometimes the trails interconnects with one another and then split again and so these trail markers do serve as a reference point to verify that you still are on the right trail otherwise they have not put clear signs with detailed distances and you can get in a wrong trail that is longer than you would expect.

Answers