[Known Issue] Delays in Upgrades

Comments

• Imergera-PGOImergera-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭

@Seklai-ING In voting without upgrades can take more than 6 months ;) It's not stuck, it's just no prioritized so it is completely normal ;)

• So when is this getting solved?

I have 3 now stuck after going a good while without any being stuck.

• phida10-PGOphida10-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 2020

I have 6 upgraded nominations stuck in queue. Usually, an upgrade would move to voting within an hour. My friends are experiencing the same issue. We are also frequently getting "no nominations available for review". What is going on?

• So, this still isn't resolved. I have 1 sub stuck for 4 days.

In fact, all of them were stuck for days before finally moving into voting.

• VidarEagle-INGVidarEagle-ING Posts: 56 ✭✭✭

So, when I had the errors that duplicated my nominations, the non-upgraded went into voting first. When I nominate a couple of other things close to each other in my area, the ones I don't upgrade go into voting before the ones I upgrade...

I'm really coming to the conclusion that I need to stop reviewing if I want to keep nominating... I really hope not many others struggle with this, as that will really ruin the entire process.

• How long is this supposed to take?

What do Wayfarer devs even do?

• missleeed-PGOmissleeed-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Upgraded nomination stuck in queue for 15 days now; in that time, 4 other nominations were upgraded and has gotten back agreement results. How long til this issue is resolved?

• p3riquin-INGp3riquin-ING Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2020

I still have a pair of valid submissions from April 2020 that got upgraded automatically. I would have no issue resubmitting the nominations, but want assurances that upgrades should be manually applied ONLY--especially while this aspect of the program is obviously broken. As much as I would miss the ability to apply a fast track option to locations I feel strongly about, this aspect is definitely broken by the inability for the nominations move forward and our inability to control which ones get applied (once the upgrades get applied automatically). I'm relatively new but have been a fair and consistent reviewer nearing 1500 nominations reviewed. I, like many of you, pour a lot of effort and free time into this platform to help it move forward and make the game more engaging for our communities so either turn off upgrades or fix them. @NianticCasey-ING

• laputa01-INGlaputa01-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

포켓스탑 신청관련도.오류가 많지만, 인그레스에서는 아무리.포켓스탑 심사를 많이해도 최근.몇 달 전부터 리콘 메달의 카운팅 정상적으로 접립되지 않고 있습니다. 올해 1월~3월 사이에는 정상적이었던거 같습니다. 하루빨리 수정되었으면 합니다.

• DanLima21-PGODanLima21-PGO Posts: 1

Não consigo atualizar minhas indicações porque estou recebendo "nenhuma indicação para revisar" a recarga.

• RazpberryCakez-PGORazpberryCakez-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello, my stops with upgrade are still in the queue. why does it take so long? Are upgrades useless or is something wrong?

• K0ngiku-PGOK0ngiku-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

They aren't doing s**t to fix all these problems! all my stops and friend's stop are rejected, some of them are still in queue for months.

DO SOMETHING NIANTIC!!

• @NianticCasey-ING I've been reviewing a lot to help contribute and even set a new bonus location to get more stops to review but all the stops I've sent in haven't been reviewed and most now have upgrades. I have many more places I'd want to add but not being able to see if my efforts are having an effect is really discomforting. Any progress with this issue?

• AshKecap01-PGOAshKecap01-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

My nomination got stuck for eternity after upgraded, then suddenly it came back rejected without explanation. It is a mosque for prayer. Maybe i accidentaly put "bad words" in it that i dont even know LOL so it get rejected by "manual review of niantic". Refund that one upgrade, that is such a waste of efforts

• AshKecap01-PGOAshKecap01-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Oh yeah i want to do the reminder thing. @NianticCasey-ING a reminder for this bug is have not resolved even after 9 months (there are 6 months lot of free times due to pandemic that can be used to solve this problem)

• DedKO-INGDedKO-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

My nomination got stuck in voting since 03.08.2020

• Lacierin-PGOLacierin-PGO Posts: 9 ✭✭

Why limit the amount of things one can review? There's so many things stuck in queue cause barely anyone (at least in my region) bothers voting at all. I always review whenever I can to help other people too (and hopefully make mine finally show up for voting), but it's frustrating knowing I can't review anymore and all my stuff are stuck on queues because other people might be having the same "limitations" as well or just won't bother voting.

• MonyVibescu-PGOMonyVibescu-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, I have a upgraded nomination in queue for a little more than a year now, other summisions, nominated and upgraded after this one, in the same cell have gone through fine, so I don't think is lack of people reviewing or another nomination stuck in voting causing problems.

I read that if I change the title and description can help but nothing happens.

This particular nomination, when was upgraded it disappeared from my list for a week or so, I even contact support on this and they were able to verify that the nomination was still on and upgraded, a couple of days later it was back on my nomination list.

Thanks in advance!

• kurbkidc1-PGOkurbkidc1-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I am having this issue since yesterday. I subbed the wayspot back in December 2020. Upgraded it yesterday and it is still sitting 24 hrs later in queue, not in voting. All my previous upgrades go to in voting within an hour or so post upgrade application. I tried editing the name, description and support text, still sitting in queue. Any chance of getting this resolved and into voting phase?

UPDATE - Went in to voting a few hours ago and came back accepted. So apparently I was just not patient enough! 😅

Post edited by kurbkidc1-PGO on
  • Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 2,236 Ambassador

Theres probably a few factors at play here, probably including more people reviewing for the Russia challenge so more earned upgrades roaming around as well as changes to prioritize old nominations... either way 24 hrs is not something to worry about.

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

it is since many days now, i and my sons have stuff that is in queue and upgraded.

• Felloehrchen-PGOFelloehrchen-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2021

I have a old Upgrade (3 days old) waiting for a Nomination ..

In the morning i did a new nomination and the state is "in queue" and "waiting for upgrade". In the profile is an unused upgrade and the next upgrade is coming ... should i wait and dont vote?

Hope its understandable what i want to say.

Edit: a new nomination has forced the upgrade, everything is fine

Post edited by Felloehrchen-PGO on
  • Prideofvalor1-PGOPrideofvalor1-PGO Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

This is occuring due to fact of Russia upgrade rewards as people are having 10 upgrades, the upgrade queue seems full all the time as it's seperate from the normal queue which is delaying the upgrades and also the application of them I am also facing similar issues one nomination took around 3 4 days for completion of the process other nominations are also following the same route due to the upgrade queue being full, only solution I believe is to wait and try to clear the upgrade queue slowly which would clear up the loads on the server so it would get stabilized in some time in my opinion.

• javaatoo-PGOjavaatoo-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

I'm not buying the Russia upgrades thing. My upgrade has been stuck in voting for a month+. Submitted about mid June. It's a playground! Should be a quick and easy acceptance.

• Traell3-PGOTraell3-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

Hello,

I got an upgraded nomination stuck as well in queue. It never happen to me, all my previous upgrades went straight to voting and nver stayed in queue even the previous one 3-4 days ago.

ID is: FozonKKTAkiAA5dEW8W4RxN/HmjEDhwFwd6AiHoWWQg=

Thanks for your help.

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

An unearned upgrade was applied by Niantic to this nomination on 6/16/21 and it hasn't moved in 3 months. And now I can't use a real upgrade on it because of the bugged one. If you can't get it into voting, can you at least remove the bugged one?

Still hasn't moved - was an unearned upgrade applied by Niantic to this nomination on 6/16/21 - @NianticDanbocat any updates on this issue?

Hi there! Just letting y'all know that this Upgrade applied 6/16/21 still has not moved into voting......