Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Wayfarer Photo Review Submit Bug

TorqaL-PGOTorqaL-PGO Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Report a Bug

Hi Team,

Issue Title: Wayfarer Select Photos Bug with selecting Submit

Description of the issue: Wayfarer has recently placed a new method of selecting photos on POI. We as reviewers are now able to select and either reject or approve photos that are part of the POI. After a person finishes their selections, and tries to hit submit, the wayfarer website will not allow a person to continue forward with submitting their nominations. It becomes stuck. Even after the 20 minute time out, the person cannot move forward with reviewing any more nominations. The reviewer has to then close out of the wayfarer website completely, and launch a new webpage to begin reviewing again.

Device, OS: I am using Windows 10 Enterprise with Google Chrome as the browser Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Attachments: (Below)

I appreciate any help we can get with getting this fixed. I think this is a great new system to help us remove old photos from pre-existing POI and help update the world around us. @NianticCasey-ING

Post edited by TorqaL-PGO on
Tagged:
0 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments