Wrong POIs in Güstrow

KristianeMacke-INGKristianeMacke-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

City: Güstrow

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: 

Holziglu (Fake or not available anymore):

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=53.796863,12.152451&z=17&pll=53.796333,12.15336

Sphäre: https://goo.gl/maps/UypDreLDYtWLDJWC7

Frau (Are not safely accessible for pedestrians and on private property)

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=53.7991,12.16972&z=20&pll=53.799095,12.169815

Luftgütemessstation Naturwiese (Are not safely accessible for pedestrians and on Company premises):

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=53.781397,12.174288&z=16&pll=53.781704,12.175457

Sphäre: https://goo.gl/maps/b2Xgi3ev2cnymHdw8

Please remove those POIs. Thank you!

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• Luftgütemessstation Naturwiese :

Parking spot and on company premises are definition of safe pedestrian access?

Where can i find the definition?

Frau:

The Poi is on the Steet and the real Poi is on Private Ground with no access on the river(to see on the Portalscreen).

Holziglu:

Yes the Sphere is bad sry, next time i make a nother try. i don´t have a 360 kamera and the sphere was made by googlestreetview.

But on satellitescreen you can see that there ist no Iglu.

• NFKruemel-PGONFKruemel-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

I don't agree with the Luftgütemessstation, it doesn't matter if it is on company permisses.

And i think it is hard to say if it is safe or not. If u want to call it not safe because of a parking spot u can consider every poi not save where cars drive.

On the other two i would agree with you. Holz Iglu looks suspicious according to the satellite and the portal picture. Maybe it was rmeoved

Although Frau is placed at the street which looks divided by a fence to the property. So i would consider that as ineligible as well...

Maybe next time try geotag pictures instead of 360° streetview. I used it myself and it kinda only works pretty nice with a tablet or ipad.

• Die Luftmessanlage befindet sich an einem Gehweg , sicher genug als zugang , die tatsache das es sich auf Firmen Gelände befindet ist kein Ablehnungsgrund.

• Aiyub-INGAiyub-ING Posts: 2 ✭✭

"Parking spot and on company premises are definition of safe pedestrian access?"

Yes, pedestrian means walking by foot. As in SOMEONE can walk there by foot (no swimming or flying required). And safe means without risk (more risk then usual outside). That is no criteria about WHO can access a location.

"Where can i find the definition?"

Other then the meaning of the words, there once was a note in the wayfarer system to 1 star the following

“Use for nominations that do not have a safe pedestrian pathway leading to the object. Note that it is not sufficient to be able to access the nomination from a nearby sidewalk. There must be a pedestrian walkway or a trail leading all the way to the object.”

And this means someone, not everyone.

"the real Poi is on Private Ground"

again: the criteria is not private Ground. What kind of building does the ground belong to? private residential would be something like a german "Einfamilienhaus"

• adminhans-INGadminhans-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

Portal "Frau" : hatte ich schon seit 02.11.2013 mehrfach zum (verschieben an den tatsächlichen Standort) eingereicht. Bisher ohne Erfolg! (damals waren Löschanträge erfolgreicher wenn ein Portal erst mal richtig verortet war)

Portal "Holz Iglu" : auch dieses Portal hatte ich nach dem es physisch abgerissen wurde schon am 27.11.2017 zur Löschung eingereicht. Auch ohne Erfolg.

Portal "Luftgütemessstation Naturwiese" : dieses als nicht sicher erreichbar einzureichen ist lächerlich. Am Container führt ein Weg vorbei, er steht direkt am Zaun an dem ein Bürgersteig entlang führt. Man kann ohne Probleme 24/7 direkt neben dem Container stehen. Und wem das nicht reicht, der kann auch gerne die Öffnungszeiten des "Landesamt für Umwelt, Naturschutz u. Geologie" (LUNG) nutzen auf dessen Gelände der Container steht und sich mit dort ansässigen Agenten treffen 😉

Fazit : verkneif ich mir mal aber danke für die Lacher 😄

• Side0387-INGSide0387-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

The Portal: "Luftgütemessstation Naturwiese" ist reachable 24/7 via frequently used pedestrian walks over the combined area of the State Agency for Environment, Nature Conservation and Geology and the University for applied Sciences. There are fences but with several openings and without gates, so there is no restricted access.

For the threadstarter I include a picture, marking the 24/7 free accessible pedestrian routes to the portal from the place, where his sphere was taken. There are a lot more routes, but this are the shortest ones, ranging from 30 m to 300 m.

For this portal I state suspect a potential missuse of the "Invalid Portal"-function by the threadstarter.

Best regards,

Side0387

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. After reviewing the additional evidence provided, we’ve decided to retire the "Holz Iglu" Portal. With regards to the "Frau" and "Luftgütemessstation Naturwiese" Portals. Please submit a new appeal with additional information and we’ll take another look.

This discussion has been closed.