Title edit seems not to work

Hey there,

I recently made a submission that was declined due to a duplicat. Unfortunately it is not and so I tried it again. After the submission was made in Pokémon GO I used Wayfarer and changed title and description to make it more obvious, that it is not a duplicate.

Finally this submission was declined as a duplicate again. However the mail with the information to the submission had the old title and description in it. Does this edit in Wayfarer not work properly?

This is very unfortunate as I invested so many time to finally get another upgrade for that submussion and now it seems to be declined due to a failed edit in Wayfarer :-(. I am not willing to spend another few hours to rate submissions to get another upgrade.

Submussion ID: FRvMVOri1zH26gG9Ho//V6OGYRfZmYBtTl83Nr5nfmQ=

It also seem that there might be an issue with the sync between Wayfarer in Pokémon GO.

I have more than 1500 accepted or declined reviews, but the medal in Pokémon GO only is at 606

How is that possible?

Best regards,

Matt

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

ok, first at all, not every POI is available in Pokemon Go. If you could send me a location and the name/picture of your submission, I can check whether your nomination already exists but not in Pokemon Go (s2 cell rule)

The mail always contains the title/description you used while submitting. At the end, your nomination would still come into the game(s) with the edited title/description. So no worries, everything got registered correctly.

Your wayfarer medal can get out of sync. For this, you might have to wait until your profile is synced again. This is already a known error^^

• LMOG1012-PGOLMOG1012-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks for your reply Luke.

I am familiar with the S2 cell rules. I guess it is beacuse this submission is on a big playground and there already exists a portal for the climbing frame. Perhaps reviewers might think there is no need for another portal on this playground. They might see this climbing frame as the playground in general. But we have several (big) playgrounds here with multiple portals. So I think in general this should be not a duplicate as long as the playground is big enough.

Looks like I can only try do submit it once again and hope to get another result ;-). However the upgrade is lost... Thats too bad.

Good to hear the edit should work properly. I was a bit worried and confused after receiving the mail.

Regarding the medal: Ok, thanks, I will wait for another sync. But I recognized the difference already weeks ago. Don't know how long it takes to be synced once again. But I will wait and check it from time to time.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

The official rule is "one POI per play area", so it depends on the playground. Maybe this helps.

• LMOG1012-PGOLMOG1012-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Ah ok, didn't know that. Thanks for the information. It seems to be legit to see it as a duplicate then.

If I knew that before I could have saved an upgrade😅.

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop submissions. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.