Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Allotments - Yay or Nay?

Basically, I'm wondering what the criteria is surrounding allotments as the UK wayfarer community seem quite divided on the matter.

Personally, I sway towards to allowing them due to them encouraging exercise, and having community value/a sense of community. I do understand why others might not look upon them so favourably though.

For those that don't know what an allotment is, I'm going to quote/paraphrase Wikipedia on the matter:

An allotment garden, often called simply an allotment, is a plot of land made available for individual, non-commercial gardening or growing food plants. Such plots are formed by subdividing a piece of land into a few or up to several hundred land parcels that are assigned to individuals or families. Such parcels are cultivated individually, contrary to other community garden types where the entire area is tended collectively by a group of people. In countries that do not use the term "allotment (garden)", a "community garden" may refer to individual small garden plots as well as to a single, large piece of land gardened collectively by a group of people. The term "victory garden" is also still sometimes used, especially when a community garden dates back to the First or Second World War.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers