After a week pokestops still in queue.

Sir it has been over a week after my nomination for pokestops but they are still didn't entered the voting section.

Comments

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have stuff "in queue" from the beginning of June this year. And "in voting" from December of last year. I am not upgrading that one because I don't go there often and want to see if it ever goes through.

• Euthanasio2-PGOEuthanasio2-PGO Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

I have no clue if it's true, but I heard you can only have one thing in voting per cells at the time. I would not be surprised because a friend and I both nominated something very close to each other and mine got in voting just after his was rejected for reasons that are not even true.

• Ich habe insgesamt 9 Vorschläge im September eingereicht,davon sind 3cin der Abstimmung und 6 in der Warteschlange.....auch ich kann es nicht nachvollziehen warum die Vorschläge immer noch in der Abstimmung sind,seit 8 Wochen.

• Jamjod-PGOJamjod-PGO Posts: 55 ✭✭✭

The only sure fire way to get things approved quickly is by reviewing lots yourself. As you review lots you get upgrades to push them to the top of the pile and as you review move locally it helps clear the local backlog also.

As @Euthanasio2-PGO says you do not get two nearby submissions into voting at the same time, I've only anecdotal evidence of this, I'm not sure it works on a cell basis as I have had this issue with subs in different cells, possibly on a radius basis, or larger cells.

Wait times can very greatly, you may find when the weather is bad, or your area is faced with enhanced COVID lockdowns subs get through quicker, as more people are sat at home with not much to do so are reviewing lots. Some areas also go through quicker than others, just for the number of reviewers in the area vs the number of submitters.

Anyway, get reviewing and upgrading, it'll help no end. Also try to encourage other local players to review lots as well.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

I notice when i put in many reviews it was based off of s2 cells. Would only allow 2 from an s2 cell to be in voting at a time

• Wie genau kann ich meine Vorschläge aktualisieren? Könnte mir das jemand bitte beantworten.

Vielen Dank