Photo, title, description proposals, Ingress OPR Badge and Upgrade Circle Counter

Hello fellow wayfinders, while i was having a conversation with an Ingress friend many questions went through our heads. We are a little bit lost but we count on all of you in order to make it clear.

When it comes to make a propose of additional photos, a valid title or description...

• If reviewers agree with my proposal it count as an agreement ? or on the contrary... it only counts as an agreement for reviewers. at the same time we will see an increment on our circle counter on every proposal related, am i right?
  • Having all of this into consideration, we deduct that every proposal (related with photo, title, descriptions)... that we made was considered a beneficial contribution, so it will sum to our ingress badge right?

Thanks for your time!

Regards.

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

No - Edits to an existing POI will not increase your OPR badge stat count.

You only get an increase in your Ingress Badge count for submissions where the community agree with your rating - "Accepted / Rejected / Duplicate", but only if you have a "Good" or "Great" rating.