Weirdest reason for rejection.

This is the Wayspot I was going for. It's an old Silo at the edge of the harbor.

First reason was that it's a restaurant or store. Second reason was that the location wasn't safe while it is at a parking lot where people park to go walk with their dog at the green path at the back...

Comments

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

The correct rejection reason should have been "Doesn't Meet Criteria", but I can see the other two reason since this is a "generic object" and is in an area where heavy machinery is used.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you were reviewing this, what score would you give this on each category. For me:

Does not meet eligibility criteria

Does not seem to be a great place of exploration, place for exercise, or place to be social. The object is mass-produced, generic, or not visually unique or interesting.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Yes, thats definately a "doesnt meet criteria". The rejection reasons are strange sometimes. Im happy to not see them in my mails, even if they would help some people. I wouldnt put too much attention on the mail, more on the general criteria.

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

i bet the "restaurant or store" reason in the email came from folks marking this "generic business" because it does seem to be a business operation.

agree that with the heavy machinery in the photo, the "not safe" reason makes perfect sense to me - in fact, i am not sure a silo is safe.

would not recommend trying to improve and resubmit.

• Thanks for the answers ^^.