Removal appeal — "Коринфские листы"

The portal was removed by a rival player. The object exists at the location, it is a permanent and publicly accessible sample of architectural intricacy. Please revert the decision to remove this portal. If you require any additional information, I am happy to provide it. Submitting photos supporting my appeal below.Location 54°43′14.38″N 20°28′47.01″E

Russia Kaliningrad

Comments

• Lisi4ka39-INGLisi4ka39-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

Портал существует,удалили,чтобы убрать портал,агенту противоположной фракции.

• Tomskiy007-INGTomskiy007-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited April 2020

Согласен с автором данного поста. Портал реально существует и на своём месте. Никаких оснований для удаления нет. Объект носит историческую и уникальную архитектуру. Прошу восстановить портал и наказать игрока, который направил заявку на удаление портала "Коринфские Листы"

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

The appeal is not in the correct format. The format can be found at the top of the form when posting a new discussion. Also, you provided no coordinates to the approximate location of the Wayspot.

• GDementyeva-INGGDementyeva-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

TheFarix-PHO, в глаза долбишься? Все координаты предоставлены так-то

Портал реально существующий, противоположная фракция совсем стыд и страх потеряла, постоянно двигают порталы на несуществующие места, а теперь ещё и удаляют. Поддерживаю идею с наказанием того, кто подал на удаление, чтобы в дальнейшем неповадно было!

• RomkaZhdanov-PGORomkaZhdanov-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

This is a real existing facility. It is visible on Google panoramas. I live right in this house and every day I pass by this portal, it really is. It was removed without justification.

• Blaumut-INGBlaumut-ING Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭

Not the correct section nether

• Spa3tacus-INGSpa3tacus-ING Posts: 37 ✭✭

@0rocnogu-ING non succede solo da te .i gruppi che traggono piacere inviando in numero spropositato di falsezze a levare portali si trovano dappertutto ma evolvedosi il gioco prima o poi li faranno fuori questi attori

• 0rocnogu-ING0rocnogu-ING Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 2020

I see the description of "invalid wayspots" sub-forum has been updated. Good to know.