Would this count as a generic business and should it be rejected?

This is a place where people can rent courts to play futsal and badminton in. Ordinarily, I would 5 star anything that promotes exercise but for this one I'm not too sure, because I feel like it could be seen as a type of business

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Is it the onliest of its kind or is it a Big company wir multiple courts? I for example got a driving practise place which is unique as a non generic Business as a POI. So this is the factor thats deciting whether this is generic or not.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

For things like this, I tend to consider the ownership of the sports venter or facility. If it is "Community owned" - ie a sports centre run by the local area governement or council, or if it is a genuine club / clubhouse of sorts for tennis, rugby, football etc, then it passes that test. If it is purely a "pay to come here to keep fit" type gym, then i would consider that a Generic business.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it meets the criteria for a great place to exercise, then it is eligable. Whether it is a business or not should not be a factor.

• gazzas89-INGgazzas89-ING Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

I agree with farix. It doesn't matter if its a business or a chain, this is first and foremost a place that encourages exercise, one of niantics biggest pushes.