Use Photo sphere for pokestops nominations!!!!!!

I've been wayfarer since half year, and I've seen a lot a of  nominations that I'd love to have it added to the game, but when I tried to found it on the map it wasn't there because the map sometimes is very outdated and I sadly had to reject it. So I think the game should show you a message that tells you: the map could be outdated and you should do a photo sphere for the wayfarers so they can find it easily, and have better chance to be accepted

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

For a lot of POIs, if the photo and the supporting photo are good, then you should be able to feel confident that the POI is "probably at the location but obscured", and give them 3*. This why a good supporting photo showing the POI and the surrounding area is so imoortant, a picture of a "safe pedestrian access" bit of pavement is of no use.

• Euthanasio2-PGOEuthanasio2-PGO Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

I got my things approved more easily with a photosphere, but it's not a requirement. Some people don't know how to do them and you cannot blame them. I always get the benefit of the doubt to footbridges and trail markers when they are covered by trees and 3* them.

As for art. You can usually deduce if something is real or not just by looking at the environment.