Please, I really Need advices to improve my nomination !!

Hello there! I'm kinda new so please bear with me.

So I got my submission rejected (the email doesn't specify why) and I'm not sure as to why.

i will translate to english the description of each photo, because im from Peru (spanish language)

Title: Christian Church "My Jesus Lives"

Description: Place of religious worship at the service of the Lima community since 2015

Aditional information: The place meets the requirements of free pedestrian access, in addition to being in a quiet and safe place for everyone. You can verify the existence of the place in the streetview and gmaps, although the temple was not working yet when google collected the photos in Peru.

I am thinking of resubmitting the application, but I want to know what I need to improve so that it can be accepted.

Thanks for your response

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Its a good submission, definately sibmot it again. Do you have rejection reasons? I cannot see a problem on the nomination / a reason why this should have been getting rejected.

If you got, add a weblink to the church, this can give the reviewer a source and can confirm your submissions.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

First, IMHO it should have been approved.

Second, the main photo is not good. I know this sounds nitpicking, but it's tilted and makes(!) it look like the sign is by the road, not by pedestian sidewalk.

Take the main photo from the pavement, so it shows sign and the entrance properly. Judging by the support photo it's over the door, yes?

For description, don't tell "it meets the safe passage criteria", tell how.

"Pin is placed in front of the entrance, safe passage from the pedestrian sidewalk. restofyourtext"

Good luck.

• Thanks for your insight, I cant see the reason of the reject because my phone language is spanish and i guess the translated mail dont show the reason. I will try to change the settings to english before submitting again, so if get rejected again I can understand the main reason. Thanks again

• Question, this photo looks better than the original one? Should i submit whit this as a main photo?

Should i remove the bushes in front of the cartel sign?? Or should i erase the telephone numbers in the cartel??

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, try to avoid the bushes but don't edit the photo to remove any part of the cartel.