Knowing the reason of rejection

Hello,

For people who got the application in another language than English, the email that we receive to announce them that our submission is invalid do not contain any details.

For example, I proposed a public building which is well known by community for being the place where you got support for a lot of stuff but it was rejected. I have now no clues about what and how I can improve it.

Is there a way to got details about rejected nominations ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

There isnt. I already asked in the AMA for it, but the Nia team completely changed my question from "support more languages" to "be more specific". My question in the comments got ignored (like all others).

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does this public building do?

Public (government) buildings are ok if they are a place for the public to gather. Good examples are, City Hall, State Capitol Building, courthouses, tourist destinations. Buildings that are used for administrative purposes are generally not valid spots. No one really wants to go "hang out" at the DMV or Health and human services.

• Fleischnaka44-PGOFleischnaka44-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited December 2020

Solidarity actions for jobless, students, seniors, poor family mainly. They don't provide only money, but help to get a job, food distribution for disabled seniors, public transport card, different resources to help the community about daily life.

EDIT : But I have to admit that I wasn't very verbose on my description and information that I provided when I did the submission.

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds to me like more administrative type building. Would probably not be something that would go through.

• Fleischnaka44-PGOFleischnaka44-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

Ok, I think I understand. It is not really a place where people meet each others and also not really the "symbol" of a culture.