Reasons why dry voting zone change needs to be priority #1
Dry voting areas needs to be priority number #1 in 2021 for many reasons including those listed below. Please fix ASAP.
- they get screwed over unlike good voting areas
- 8 months for something to go through means greater chance it becomes a duplicate
- if rejected it takes another 8+ months to renominate, compared to just a week in some places
- less waypoints in games while good areas continue to flourish event after event putting them ahead of others easily
- nobody wants to wait 8+ months so no one nominates or reviews
- your chances of nominating something that was nominated by someone else is extremely high
- by the time your points make it through, you may have moved far away
- there's a lack of incentive as good voting areas continue to reap the benefits of their privilege and dry areas are left in the dust
Fix this please. My experience is Little Rock Arkansas. Other reviewers, where are your dry areas?