qeustions about reqeusts

First question: Application from a home. What I mean by this is that someone takes a picture from a house on the first floor or from the balcony. Often it concerns an item that is located downstairs on the other side of the house on public land. I think it is a form of abuse of the system. Reject? or approve? and if i decline can i report it as abuse of the system?

Second question: What about small shopping centers? (places with 5 to 10 shops) There is one in the neighborhood with the name winkelcenterum Gildenhof. I took a picture of the name winkelcentrumGilden hof with difficulty without putting the traffic signs on it. (had to stand on the flower box for a photo) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YBSsYfIoCsz1gzpDSCi9Ayq9jsf40ZIXINefSaMP6KZZElZzmOZKfVcS97SURdNaGyN0dM1k-UUMrlPss2Q7bcVKVw

He was rejected because it would have been made from a car :( which is not the case. Could it be that there were no other good rejection criteria? Can you actually nominate small shopping centers?

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

First question: Application from a home. What I mean by this is that someone takes a picture from a house on the first floor or from the balcony. Often it concerns an item that is located downstairs on the other side of the house on public land. I think it is a form of abuse of the system. Reject? or approve? and if i decline can i report it as abuse of the system?

Depending between bad picture and approvable, if the picture is okay. You should double check the location, many players put the location extra close to their appartment.

Second question: What about small shopping centers? (places with 5 to 10 shops) There is one in the neighborhood with the name winkelcenterum Gildenhof. I took a picture of the name winkelcentrumGilden hof with difficulty without putting the traffic signs on it. (had to stand on the flower box for a photo)

We had a discussion about this saying that such centers can be eligeble because you can be social there or meet others. Ima quickly looking for the link.

• Cathmuts-PGOCathmuts-PGO Posts: 12 ✭✭

Thank you for you awnsore. :)

• Cathmuts-PGOCathmuts-PGO Posts: 12 ✭✭

∆ is the link visible now?

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Comments with pictures needs to ge approved by a mod before they show up^^