How can I make a montage for a supporting photo?

I recently had a rejection for an information sign at a beautiful cove/beach that is used by scuba divers and swimmers. The scuba community call the beach “silent beach” and it says this on the sign and the beach itself is called “Kociza”. It appears in Google maps as Kociza and there are no stops anywhere remotely close. I described it this was in the description and in the supporting info I stated that it is accessible from a parking lot via a path. The path is visible in google maps and even shows up in Pokémon go when you are walking. The reason listed for rejection are:

“The real-world location of the nomination could not be confirmed to have an acceptable pedestrian pathway leading up to it, Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, Insufficient evidence that the nomination accurately reflects the submitted real-world location based on comparison of the submitted photo and map views.”

the supporting photo I sent was taken a bit farther back to show the sign, beach, and a table next to the sign. I thought perhaps I could make montage of the sign at the start of the path, someone on the path, the approach to the beach, and the beach with the sign. Maybe even a screen shot of google maps showing the path. I admit this is frustrating because the path appears on google maps, the beach is named on google maps, and it is easy to find in a google search. It also brings to mind the limitations for village areas with small streets where google street view is not possible because I have had another rejection due to something not being on street view (the roads are too small for google to even do streetview).

I think I saw someone propose using a montage in another thread but I don’t know how to insert a montage in a nomination. I wish you could upload more than one supporting photo.

Answers