Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Ingress portals don't appear in other Niantic games

2»

Comments

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Your coordinates provided are in the middle of the road. Reviewers corrected the pin to the location -34.421527,19.243688 to more accurately reflect the real world location, causing it to be within 20 meters of Angel Wing Statue.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Q: My accepted submission is not ingame. Why?

A: There are three posibilities:

• Your submission is in the 20 meter radius of a different POI (not all POIs are in Pokemon Go, but still count for the distance-rule). If your submission isnt in ingress, it got autodeleted after the approval by the Nia system. You can submit it again with a different location (only if you got a specific area, for example on a playground, do not fake the location because of this rule!)
    • Your submission is in a full lvl 17 s2 cell (only for Pokemon Go)
    • Your submission is newly accepted and you have to wait a bit until it is getting synced to Pokemon Go (up to 34 hours)

• How do I determine #2? That is where my confusion is. 1 and 3 responses do not apply to my situation.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

The best way is the Ingress Intel map, for this, you need an Ingress account. Sadly, the s2 cells are only available with the IITC add-on, which is a 3rd party software.

I have checked the Intel map and can confirm that yous submission is an Ingress only POI, sharing the same lvl 17 s2 cell as the POI "Darby Creek Greenway Trail".

• Wayspot was accepted more than 7 days ago. It’s not within 20m of another stop, but unsure if in cell with another stop as I cannot figure that part out. I can see the location in Ingress but not POGO.

• Hello @missxtonixmarie-PGO! I checked the status of your nomination 'Darby Bend Lakes sign' and could see that it is a live Portal in Ingress. Note that, all Portals cannot appear as PokéStops and vice-versa. It solely depends on the criteria of each Niantic game (Each game has its own set of criteria). If there are any changes to the existing game location, the appearance of a Wayspot may change. I hope this clarifies!

• Aadfeerah-PGOAadfeerah-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello @NianticCasey-ING ,

Request you to please look into the Nomination ID: Kg3X0CQfmMJEamwnNvamRAbWv5zmU+lBob+kQdgRrqw=

The same was approved on 14th Jan'2021 and is yet to appear on POGO. The waypoint also does not have any interference/ conflict with any other existing ones.

• I'll answer this for you, @Aadfeerah-PGO! I presume you're referring to the nomination 'Shiv Mandir' as it was approved on 14th Jan 2021 as you've mentioned and can see it is currently live in one of the Niantic games. I'll clarify to you that each Niantic game has a different set of criteria for a Wayspot to appear as an in-game location. Thus, the nomination may appear in one or more games but not all.

The approved candidate may appear in the game you're interested in if there are any changes in the criteria or the existing Portals. Don't worry, you can try submitting a different nomination and it might appear in the game you wish to. Good luck!

• Aadfeerah-PGOAadfeerah-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yes, you are right. Its live in Ingress, but POGO is not showing it. Since there is no cell conflict, ideally it should have come in POGO. People play POGO not ingress here.