Photo Rejection Appeal

HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Title: Crown Central Mural

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=-34.42407,150.894217&z=17&pll=-34.42407,150.894217

City: Wollongong, NSW

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Current photo:

The photo I submitted has more details of the artwork that is lost in the current photo.

Additional information: The same mural is represented in the photo.

Tagged:

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK - I give up now, you appear to be spamming the forums with pointless "why don't you add this identical photo to a Portal" complaints.

• HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it even identical? Have you seen the amount of photos people have uploaded on say, the Eiffel Tower or the Sydney Opera House? Almost all of them are identical. I held off doing these photo appeals until Niantic started mass-rejecting many of these (and these aren't even all of them yet), so now whoever is reviewing on Niantic's side is starting to become a pain in rejecting these.

They are not identical, even you should be able to see that.

• HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Appeals are for Niantic to see and understand. Your commentary is pointless.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

(I counted to 10, and then decided not to post the comment that first came to mind........... ;-) )

• Insufficient Evidence - Resubmit Appeal. Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to add the image to the Portal in question.

If you have additional evidence to share, please submit a geotagged image and a 360° video of the POI original location and we’ll take another look.