Accepted Waypoint Not In Any Game or Intel Map

Hi, a while ago I submitted and got approved a waypoint in my local area but it hasn’t appeared in any game or on the intel map although I believe it should. Can anyone help?

Tiptree URC Community Notice Board

Nomination ID: DQFWJiYqOjiONhL1c7DGXmk1lEh4bXbtdoTrOuCgKuw=

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• Kolinda007-INGKolinda007-ING Posts: 16 ✭✭

did you receive email where is confirmed that board is accepted/live?

there's possibility that this board is too close to one of existing portals and it's not implemented in any of games because of that. the distance between two portals must be at least 20 meters.

here's one example of that, it's marked as accepted, but it's not live:

• RelicHunter42-PGORelicHunter42-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

This was the email acceptance I received.

• Draxado25-PGODraxado25-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭

well without knowing the place where this nomination should have appeared we can't really help you with this. its very likely that what @Kolinda007-ING mentioned is the cause that your nomination doesn't appear.

besides this is the category for location edit appeals, where you can have your rejected location edits get reevaluated by a niantic employee. things like this would rather belong to misc appeals discussion (just so you know for the future 😉)

• RelicHunter42-PGORelicHunter42-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

Ok noted and thank you. I wasn’t sure where to post it. Will remember that for next time.

• Invalid Appeal- Thanks for the appeal, Trainer . It looks like we haven’t gotten to this request yet or it hasn’t been submitted via Ingress Prime/Wayfarer; at this time, we only take appeals to overturn decisions we’ve already made.