Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

A cooldown has been activated

Good morning,

for the second time in a week (yesterday and saturday) i find this account for Niantic Wayfarer blocked with the following message:

Un tempo di recupero è stato attivato.

Abbiamo rilevato delle anomalie nel tuo comportamento di revisione. Poiché stai rivedendo ogni proposta, ti preghiamo di considerare attentamente ogni domanda per evitare di rientrare nei pattern di voto. È inoltre consigliabile evitare l'uso di scorciatoie o risposte preconfigurate. Potrai riprendere la revisione dopo circa 24 ore.

Torna alla pagina iniziale

Now if I bow or promote requests and in addition I also adjust the positions, tell me what I have to do, I do about 50/100 evaluations in order to unblock my requests to apply for Pokè stop, in addition I am always asked at least 2 times by the browser am I a bot or not, is this normal practice? Do I go fast in voting and am I blocked and restricted for this?

Best regards

Ps: I am new and if I have the wrong section, I kindly ask to move it to a more suitable one 🙄

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments