Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination disappeared after editing without any message

I nominated a pokestop with the title "Hősies tiltakozás emléktábla" and placeholder description and support message. I got the confirmation email and it appeared in the wayfarer. I applied upgrade next, and then edited the description. After hitting ok, I wanted to edit the supporting message, but the nomination was nowhere to be found.

I saw a similar thread about it:

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/11489/nomination-disapered-from-my-nominations-page-in-wayfarer

However, my nomination is not abusive and does not violate any policy. It is a plaque on the wall of a church.

I understand you have some safeguard measures, but if I get flagged by a faulty algorythm, sure the least you could do is notify the user? This is an extremely unpleasant user experience.

Plus, as a side effect, my upgrade next is nullified and I either have to nominate something (if the timeframe allows), or use it on an existing nomination that may not need it.

1 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments