Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Seminary Buildings

AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out here in the west many high schools have a Latter Day Saints Seminary Building accross from local High Schools.

While not on School property thier primary function is to educate high school students and they conduct classes. As far as I know they don't conduct religious services there.

I would consider them a private school since education is thier main goal. And since thier sultudents are high school aged they should not become points of interest.

I've always 1* them but I have seen a few get through recently. I don't think all of them are going live but with the recent influx of submissions of them with a few that state "not part of the school" I'm thinking some get rejected and re submitted over and over till they go through.

What do you all think?

What does @NianticCasey-ING think?

Post edited by AgentX1976-ING on

Comments