Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Problemas al revisar nuevas propuestas

Hola. Quiero comentar sobre lo que me esta pasando en el warfarer pero no se si se deba algun fallo de la pagina o de mi cuenta y consta de que, hace unos dias cuando voy a la pestaña de "revisar" nuevas propuestas me dice: que "ya no quedan mas propuestas para revisar, regresa mas tarde".

¿Cual es el motivo que me aparezca ese mensaje y cuando podre revisar nuevas propuestas (si es que tiene algun limite de tiempo)? y ¿afecta a mis propuestas en tardar en entrar en votacion por mas de que le he puesto una mejora?.

Desde ya, muchas gracias.

Tagged:
0 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi there,

Firstly, apologies for replying in English, mi Español es muy malo.

When you receive the message that there are no more locations for you to review it simply means that, for your location settings, you have reviewed all possible locations able to be reviewed by you at that time. The number of reviews you're able to do may change from session to session depending on your review activity and agreement rate but this just means that you've run out of things to review.

This has no impact on any pending nominations. Hope that helps!

• mrJtwo-PGOmrJtwo-PGO Posts: 36 ✭✭

a mi me pasa lo mismo, antes demoraba unos días ahora demora semanas parece un bug