The quality of Poland

As you can see, we probably won't be able to reach the 15000 of accepted Wayspots.

First thing, there are a lot of fake/abusive/etc.nominations in queue and things has gone worse when you let level 38 to nominate (You really just could let them review for those rewards). I can send you a full pendrive with screenshots of things that we had to review here in Poland. I reported some of them, but I can still find them, because those people just keep pushing them again into the voting without being punished.

Second, most of my reviews are not Polish, but I live in Poland. My nominations needs few days/weeks/months to get out of queue, even with upgrades, but we are getting a lot of Czech, German, etc. I've never even been there, so how should I know if the thing that I'm reviewing there is real? Translator doesn't always help.

We can't get our nominations into the voting, but we can get them from other countries?

Third, reviewers are not punished for rejecting good nominations. For example, restaurants are not accepted by Polish reviewers for really no reason. Mine was rejected 8 times for almost all of the reasons you can select. It's not a generic restaurant and it exists for 13 years, so reviewers can clearly see it.

Sometimes we have to nominate something 4-5 times to get it accepted. Also Ingress is not very popular here, so people have no idea about any cells or the 20m distance and have no idea why their nomination is a duplicate or why they can't see their Pokestop, when it was accepted. (By the way, Ingress players are not disadvantaged if the portal changes cells)

Frustrated people are giving up after a while and stop reviewing/playing.

If you are changing criteria, you should make every reviewer read it and pass a new test and we need a test that will allow us to nominate, if we pass , with no way to find anwers on the Internet.

Polish players are hard to deal with, but without any movement from your part, the situation will not get better.

Comments

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes Niantic will learn from this

It is at least a Test. As i stated many many many Times before, the system has alot of Problems and Bugs, and if These are ignored by niantic, Things Like Poland Wayfarer Challenge dont Work, and wont Work anywhere.

As you said, the Chance to get alot of subs from outside Poland are very high. So time spent Reviewing will be lost outside Poland.

Things that are in Review dont get Finalized, they continue to linger.

Also, submitters in Poland are not educated by niantic to make good submissions.

And finally, the incentive to Review isnt really there. Ppl rather Spend their time playing

niantic should fix at least the Problems with submissions from outside the Challenge country, and tune down the needed votes. When These things are fixed and ppl will be rewarded better, another Test in Europe could follow.

• CypherCris-PGOCypherCris-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

November is really bad time for this challenge. Second wave of covid, most things are closed, also we are at middle of autumn. Days are shorter, weather is rainy or cloudy. Why not summer? Did you follow covid situation at Europe?

Second thing is education of new wayfinders. It's poor information for new pogo players. Nomination guidelines is under nomination settings, but article is about sending nominations and only one sentence with link to criteria, for first time I don't see it. It's hard to find it! And "Nominate Pokestop" button is one big lie. You give hope for players that their nomination become Pokestop, its should be clearly that they nominate a wayspot that could become POI at PoGO. For now information is at article, but this information is not clearly presented. Also for better nominate PoGo player should create Ingress acc for check that thing they want to nominate exist as poi, it should be visible without it.

• pdurys-PGOpdurys-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭

One of the most difficult part is "What it is" section. Even it is Optional I am trying to setup correct category. It would be easier if person whom creates new Pokestop would have to declare it already. And it has way too many options. It might be fine if there is some logic behind, but as example there are sport fields like Baseball or Golf which are in this partuicular case absolutely irrelevant. Those sports are not popular or even do not exists at all. And at the same time no option for soccer or basketball pitch.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

I havent had a single nomination from poland yet. But I saw a lot of pictures really showing the bad quality in hope to get it accepted because of the challenge...

• rplo1-PGOrplo1-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

38 / 5000

Výsledky překladu

I am sending a couple of today's Polish nominations

• byunhee-PGObyunhee-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

These nominations were a joke. 50% of things i reviewed were from Czech Republic and 70% of the nominations in Poland were like on these screenshots... It was impossible to get 15000 new wayspots

• 00KiubaNo12-PGO00KiubaNo12-PGO Posts: 87 ✭✭

I have started reviewing waystops few days ago and 90% of nominations are great and have not seen any nominations like showed up. I have also the best possible rating so I am not giving everyone 5 stars.

I think that event led people to making joke nominations and now situation i better because people send nominations that they want to pass.