Abuse of the editing function

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

In a group I am in, a screenshot from Wayfarer has once again appeared in which the editing function is used to edit the title and the description of a wayspot to reduce the quality of a wayspot and to offend other players.

The whole thing has already been marked and reported as abuse, but apparently nothing happens, which is why I am forced to report it in the forum.

Title of the Wayspot: Grüner Hirsch

City: Amriswil

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

Translated from German into English:

Title:

1) Green Deer (Current Title)

2) snoring noses

3) Fool club

4) Mongobillis Home

5) Disabled stag

Description:

1) The rusty deer is on the roof of an old shed on the main road. (Current Description)

2) Snoring moose

3) Made by Mongos, intended for Mongos.

Note: I don't know if this is the case worldwide, but at least in German-speaking countries, "Mongo" can have two meanings in relation to this sentence. It can probably refer to the "mon-go" in Pokémon Go, as well as to Mongolism or people with trisomy 21 and is mostly used as an insult in the sense of "idiot".

4) Multiaccount Stag, for people who want to fill up their backpacks. We know that you have multiple accounts.

Note: The players from the city of Amriswil are unfortunately only too well known and not for their good behavior. Insults, elitist behavior and the creation of fake way post is unfortunately on the agenda there.

Thank you for reading.

Tagged:

Comments